For 300 Strategies for a Stress-Free Life, Click Here!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My first STRESS on blog!

Hurray! Bravo! Thanks to my buddy Light, he really lighten me up when I see the blog become a reality, after so many hours of thoughts, waited so many days for myself to finally kick start as a blogger!

Something that I’ve wanted to do since early of the year.

I was definitely STRESS by my buddy Light when he told me that: "OK, fine, let blog-up now whatever we have been complaining all these while, speak up of things that has kept us in constant worries all the time, at the work place or even at home...RIGHT AWAY!"

Ironically, I'm here blogging about stress, while having all these stress and pressure from my buddy Light to take action and start writing.

At the outset when I met up with Light again recently, I was looking forward to catch up on old times and indirectly (while I am writing to this blog now, I reckon that at that particular moments) find a buddy to sit down, relax and maybe to voice out all my dissatisfaction in the work place, to find a way to release the ‘SICK’ inside me and inadvertently hoping to find someone that might share a similar experience at their work place (sorry to caught you Light, my brother, ha ha ), and eventually assuring myself that I am not the only one out there that is having those trauma at work. So a pat on the back, and get back to working with STRESS.

What a true statement, “ If you can't beat them, join them!”
I almost fell of my chair raising both my hands and legs immediately in agreement with Light.

Just as I was worrying and stressing before I started to pen down my thoughts for your reading pleasure now, the STRESS of writing a blog is no longer exist!

I just did it so naturally, and feel so spontaneous in speaking out my thoughts to share with all of you out there, in hope that blog will serve as a simple and effective solution to one and all to OVERCOME the STRESS that is always present and hidden within us, when we bring it all out to the open by verbalizing it right here and now.

To all the always-in-stress friends out there, we are not only declaring the battle on STRESS at work, but also to find ways of embracing STRESS together with you readers, perhaps even to befriend STRESS itself and take this friend together with us walking into tomorrow without fears and the many more tomorrow ahead of us!


cheers , toss for nostressatwork.blogspot.com


by Salt

No comments: